Joined: 21 Apr 2002
|Posted: Wed May 26, 2004 7:56 am Post subject: Recruit Requirements (out dated)
|People interested in joining TWC must fulfil the following requirements:
1. Fill in the form below expressing your interest in our guild. Please include you primary characters name, class, race and level as well as any secondary characters which you play frequently. Also include current members that you have in-game experience with, and why you wish to leave your current guild for TWC if you are currently a member of another guild.
2. With our recent success we are cutting back on all classes. While our doors always remain open for great players of all classes, some classes are not greatly desired. Some things that will help you speed up your recruiting process will be to play alot, play well and to understand your roll. We arent so much interested in your gear as we are your dedication, motivation and skills as a player. Your gear comes with our prestigious loot system which emphasizes diversity in loot distribution. The following are required to apply to The War Council:
* One of the following (otherwise you\'ll never raid with us basically):
-Time Flag -Kod\'Taz Flag -Full Elemental, Tipt, Vxed Flags
* All pre-requisite AAs listed below
* 150 Cumulative AAs
|Class||Level||Desirability||AA Req||Total AA||Equipment|
|Bard||70||Med||Natural Durability (12), Singing Mastery (18), Instrument Mastery (18), Fading Memories (9), Ayonae’s Tutelage (12)||75||EB Item, Instant Click Item, Shrink Item.|
|Beastlord||70||None||Natural Durability (12), Spell Casting Reinforcement (12), Mass Group Buff (9), Paragon of Spirit (9), Physical Enhancement (5), Planar Power (10)||63||EB Item, Instant Click Item, Shrink Item.|
|Berzerker||70||Low||50 AA||50 AA||EB Item, Instant Click Item, Shrink Item.|
|Cleric||70||High||Spell Casting Reinforcement (12), Spell Casting Mastery (12), Mass Group Buff (9), Celestial Regeneration (5), Divine Arbitration (9), Mental Clarity (12)||70||EB Item, Instant Click Item, Shrink Item.|
|Druid||70||None||Spell Casting Mastery (12), Healing Adept (12), Mass Group Buff (9), Advanced Healing Adept (12), Spirit of the Wood (9), Spell Casting Fury (12)||72||EB Item, Instant Click Item, Shrink Item.|
|Enchanter||70||high||Spell Casting Mastery (12), Spell Casting Reinforcement (12), Mental Clarity (12), Gather Mana (5), Mass Group Buff (9), Total Domination (12)||68||EB Item, Instant Click Item, Shrink Item.|
|Magician||70||Low||Spell Casting Mastery (12), Spell Casting Fury (12), Fury of Magic (18 ), Pet Discipline (6), Spell Casting Subtlety (12)||66||EB Item, Instant Click Item, Shrink Item.|
|Monk||70||Med||Natural Durability (12), Combat Fury (12), Combat Agility (12), Combat Stability (12), Rapid Feign (18 )||71||EB Item, Instant Click Item, Shrink Item.|
|Necromancer||70||Low||Spell Casting Mastery (12), Spell Casting Fury (12), Mental Clarity (12), Call to Corpse (6), Pet Discipline (6), Lifeburn (9)||63||EB Item, Instant Click Item, Shrink Item.|
|Paladin||70||High||Natural Durability (12), Healing Gift (12), Advanced Healing Gift (12), Improved LOH (5), Physical Enhancement (5), Planar Durability (9), Planar Power (10)||71||EB Item, Instant Click Item, Shrink Item.|
|Ranger||70||High||Combat Fury (12), Archery Mastery (18), Endless Quiver (9), Fury of the Ages (9), Ferocity (12)||66||EB Item, Instant Click Item, Shrink Item.|
|Rogue||70||Very High||Combat Fury (12), Shroud of Stealth (6), Ferocity (12), Fury of the Ages (12), Ambidexterity (9), Escape||66||EB Item, Instant Click Item, Shrink Item.|
|Shadow Knight||70||Low||Natural Durability (12), Spell Casting Fury (12), Improved Harm Touch (6), Unholy Touch (12), Physical Enhancement (5), Planar Durability (9)||62||EB Item, Instant Click Item, Shrink Item.|
|Shaman||70||None||Spell Casting Mastery (12), Spell Casting Reinforcement (12), Mass Group Buff (9), Mental Clarity (12), Cannibalize (5), Spell Casting Reinforcement Mastery (8)||64||EB Item, Instant Click Item, Shrink Item.|
|Warrior||70||Med||Natural Durability (12), Combat Agility (12), Combat Stability (12), Physical Enhancement (5), Innate Defense (10), Lightning Reflexes (10), Planar Durability (9)||76||EB Item, Instant Click Item, Shrink Item.|
|Wizard||70||Very High||Spell Casting Mastery (12), Spell Casting Fury (12), Spell Casting Fury Mastery (18 ), Fury of Magic Mastery (12)||60||EB Item, Instant Click Item, Shrink Item.|
Very High or High need means we have 4 or more billets for that class. Medium need ranges from 2 to 4 spots and Low need from 1 to 2. A none is listed if we feel we have the right amount of active members of that particular class; however, we open recruiting to all players who are of high caliber regardless of class. Closed means we are full and only a superb caliber person of that class would be admitted.
3. Twc uses a trial tag system for membership. If you meet the requirements of the guild and are approved for a trial tag by the recruitment officer ( Sheerah ) and/or by the recruitment panel, a tag will be extended to you for a period of no less than 2 weeks over which you will be judged for skill on raids working with the guild as a team player and on your personal interaction with the guild. All perm tags are decided by our recruitment panel and officers.
You may contact any of the following at any time in regards to your application and or status:
Recruitment Officers: Sheerah/Surrender
Recruitment Panel: Draxiss, Gordas, Jammina, Jarriana, Juvi Skystalker, Kallia, Llaasie, Sarkoris, Seani, Sheerah, SiRViG, Warura
4. We strongly encourage people wanting to join our guild to have a good reputation among the general populace of the server. If we know someone to be generally disliked by most people, it makes us wary of giving you any serious consideration. This also applies to characters that have been bought or traded for,
on Ebay or otherwise.
5. At no time can you state or infere that TWC made any promises or guarantees of your membership into the guild. By meeting these requisites you have merely taken the basic steps to be seriously considered for acceptance, and your submission will be posted within the members area of the guild website for review. This does not, however, secure you a spot in our guild at any time. There is no minimum or maximum time frame in which applicants will be approved or rejected. It is the sole discresion of the guild as to how long we will take to consider you. All applicants membership is to be determined on an individual basis, and you CAN be rejected even if you do fulfil these requirements. The only member that can truthfully state your membership is guaranteed is the guild leader. Also, we strongly disapprove of people continually pestering the members, officers and guild leader about if and when they will be accepted. We will let YOU know when we have decided.
6. It is the responsibility of the applicant to contact members of the guild to find out about raid information and attendance policies. Do not expect for your sponsor to contact you. The recruitment officers will only recruit actively the classes that the guild is in most need of to help the guild function properly as a unit. If you are applying here then it is your responsibility to meet the requirements of membership and find out when you can participate with us as a recruit.
7. Before you decide to fill out an application, ensure your intentions are known. Once an application is filled out, you should no longer be tagged with a previous guild. Any TWC raiding functions should from that point be your priority. Off experiencing or helping other guilds will most likely be frowned upon and get you negative votes. Thus limiting your chances on becoming a TWC member.
8. Advice from former recruits:
1 - On my first day I heard go to PoT if ya want a gimp!. I didnt have a clue what that meant; other then maybe a pet person clad in leather. I already have one in the basement so I didnt head to PoT until is was spelled out for me. Its a method to get people into a zone they arent flagged for.
2 - Always have a way to shrink yourself. On my first Air raid I was frantically borrowing minimizing devices after deaths; and Ive already had another recruit ask to borrow mine.
3 - Dont get a LDoN on raid night because you dont have the key for the raid. Inevitably, they will change location the second you zone into LDoN. Then someone will ask you wtf are you doing in LDoN on raid night. If you cant attend the raid, then do something you can get out of quickly.... duh.
4 - Dont be shy to ask questions. I have yet to see someone get yelled at for asking an intelligent question.
5 - /rt targets your last tell. Im suprised i didnt learn this one sooner, but whats a guy to do? I know now.
**WE DO NOT ACCEPT PACKAGE DEALS! EACH APPLICANT WILL BE CONSIDERED ON ITS OWN MERITS AS AN INDIVIDUAL. IF A STIPULATION OF YOUR MEMBERSHIP INTO A GUILD IS OTHERS BEING MADE MEMBERS AS WELL, THEN LOOK ELSEWHERE.
Please contact Sheerah/Surrender in game for more information
YOU have been ENLIGHTENED!