0 Registered
0 Hidden
1 Guest
Users browsing this forum: None

I like boobs!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
funky chicken
Guild Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 11:05 am    Post subject: I like boobs! Reply with quote

Who else dosen't like boobs? I just wanted to note a few of the guilds best boobs before I got started with the eq news! Talona wherever you are, just remember we love your boobs! Jammina, Bustyn, Kealii and Seani currenly hold the best boobs in the guild due to a recent pole! I am not talking about a poll, but a pole, like the ones you see in strip clubs!

Utmost is still performing sexual acts with sheep that have their heads caught in the fence. I am still away and busy on the road and currently visiting KY and TN. This weekend I was locked up in the TN state prison. You know where they filmed The Green Mile and also The Last Castle. Thanks to US Special Forces I was rescued before the Enemy could kill me.!.

The MSDC though has been doing the normal clearing of Anguish, DoN dragons, and killing off progression mobs in DoDh.

The Magic 8-ball of crystal spit out new numbers while I was gone and we are currently seeking new applicants. Here are the lucky numbers.

BRD - 1
BST - 1
BZK - 2
CLR - 5
DRU - 3
ENC - 0
MAG - 1
MNK - 0
NEC - 2
PAL - 2
RNG - 0
ROG - 0
SK - 0
SHM - 1
WAR - 1
WIZ - 2

Those numbers go up and down everyday. So get your applications in A.S.A.P!

Till our next news update - sorry i dont have pictures, but atleast I am trying GUILD!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: