0 Registered
0 Hidden
1 Guest
Users browsing this forum: None

Since the Last update...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
funky chicken
Guild Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 2:31 pm    Post subject: Since the Last update... Reply with quote

Various members of MSDC have been seen removing infant children from their beds at night!!!

Apparently there is a conspiricy in the guild where members of the MSDC have been taking children from their homes at night.

Since the last update, the Patriots have won, Ohio State kicked the everliving Crap out of Texas in True MSDC fashion and Jake Plumber had nearly half as many interceptions in 1 game as he did the whole 2005 football season.

MSDC and TWC took down the normal targets, South Tacvi for some recruit/new member gear, Don Dragons, and Anguish. We also have been tipping over targets in DoDh inculding the new Rathe Council, Shrya and something else I cant remember.

TWC still Recruiting!! we have picked up quite a few members over the last 2 weeks and they are looking good. We seem to still have a few openings that need to be filled. I dont have the Magic 8-ball number but if you are interested in joining please feel free to put in an application while we are looking.

Thank you for the time and I will leave you with a game that you all saw Utmost playing with last weeks recruits!

Untill next time where Heath Ledger will be playing the Joker! Think that the Joker and Batman will have a kiss scene?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: